Well, I thought it was about time for an update here. This past month has really flown by! My first pregnancy just lasted what seemed like forever; this one is almost done and I'm not ready! My next doctors appointment is next Monday. I have my glucose test and also will be getting my rhogam shot, yea! for getting poked a whole bunch! I hope the glucose test goes well, I'm a little nervous. I'm also a little nervous for the scale this month...I feel like I've gained 20 pounds! So I'm a bit nervous... I'm also 7 months along tomorrow, so it's time for another picture, I'll post one in the morning, and you'll see... I've gained like 50 pounds! Okay, not that much, but it sure feels like a lot.
Other than upcoming doctors appointments, things are going well. I'm back to not sleeping good; which I claim is so much better than no sleep at all. I just accept that bad sleep comes with pregnancy. Aside from not being ready for him to get here, I'm getting anxious, I really want to see him and hold him. My 3-year old is also getting anxious, she wants him here NOW! She is excited to share her room with the new baby, I hope she keeps that enthusiasm far after he comes... I doubt it though.
No comments:
Post a Comment