Monday, October 5, 2009

Quick update:

Walked 11 miles last week. Score!

We bought a new scale, and I think it's different than our other scale(on the high side), so I'm going to weigh in with that one soon and start tracking from there. So if I have a "sudden" weight gain - you'll know why.

Drank soda this past weekend. I caved...

No-chocolate is going good. But last Sunday I accidentally ate a candy corn that was the brown kind thinking that it wasn't chocolate, but after checking the ingredients I found cocoa powder... so did I mess up? I only ate one... You tell me.

1 comment:

Katy said...

Good job on the walking! Hopefully the scales will be about even so you won't feel bad or anything. :) As for the candy corn, since you only had one I would vote no you didn't mess up, you didn't know it was chocolate, had you know you wouldn't have eaten it, besides it was like one drop so it's not like it's gonna really matter, just don't do it again young lady!!! haha :)