In honor of being 12 weeks, I thought I would post a belly shot. But my belly isn't the only thing I will be measuring while I'm pregnant. When I was pregnant with my first, I never cut my hair, I didn't have anything to compare it to at the end because I didn't take any before pictures. So this time, I did. So here is my 12 week belly: (ignore the fact that I look.... awful... horrible... no make-up...)
And here is my 12 week hair: (It actually looks pretty good. My hair is usually pretty healthy looking... it also helps that I haven't dyed it in over a year and I guess it will be about another year before I do again...)
Yea for being 12 weeks and being done with the first trimester! Only 28 weeks or 2 trimester left to go...
1 comment:
Pregnant in overalls!! How cute you are!!
Post a Comment