Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tests & Guesses

I got sick of waiting... so I called the doctors office on Monday to get the results of my tests. I am relieved, I don't have toxemia and my Group B strep test was negative. Yea! I'm glad to know that I'm "normal". I have a doctors appointment tomorrow, but she's being nice and I don't have to get a pelvic. She'll check me next week and the week after. Not including tomorrow I only have 2 more doctors appointments. Is this really the end? Did it really come "this fast"? Okay, it wasn't like lightning fast, but I'm surprised I'm at the end. ...yet, three weeks is still a LONG time to be pregnant, tired, uncomfortable, tired, sleep deprived... did I mention tired?...

So in thinking of the end, I thought I should put up a poll or something to let you guys guess when he's going to get here and how much he'll weigh. So let me here your predictions! Here is some info that might help your guessing:
*My actual due date is May 26th
*When the doctor checked me last week my cervix was still closed
*My first baby came 2 weeks early due to high blood pressure
*Even though she was early, I wasn't dilated or effaced when they started inducing me
*She weighed 7lbs. 10 oz. even being 2 weeks early
Hope that helps your guessing! Who ever guesses closest might get a prize... like a diaper... or a baby!... I'll think of something! ☺

Since I posted most of my belly shots on this blog, I put this post on our family blog. Click here to watch me grow!

6 comments:

Mallory said...

ok my guess is...

he'll come on June 1st
and he'll weigh 7lb 3oz

i hope he comes earlier for your sake... but thats my guess!! :)

John and Laura said...

May 24th
weight: 8 lb 8 oz.

Elneeta said...

May 21st and a lucky 7lb 11oz

Christine said...

May 20th, 8 lbs 10 oz

BrandonBunch said...

May 25th and 8 lb 6oz

Tyson and Angela said...

May 20th (just because that is my birthday and that would be AWESOME!!)
8lbs 2 oz